Nav

Image Map

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Summer Reading List for Teachers

Summer! It's here! Which means it's finally some time to read a good book just for fun! I love to read but like many of you, I feel like I just don't have the time during the school year. I'm so excited to get some summer reading done this summer and to share some must-reads and reading wish lists with some fellow teachers! If you would like to join, head over to Lucky to Be in First :)


Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Lay it On My Heart by Angela Pneuman
Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty


Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen (My all time favorite book.)
Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult (One of my favorite Picoult books! Could not put it down!)
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (If you haven't read it by now...what are you waiting for?!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I forgot how much I LOVED Water for Elephants!!! You will love JoJo Moyes book! I just started Liane's new book this morning & I'm off to check out Lay It On My Heart!

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Big Little Lies!! That was my favorite of her books :)
    Literacy Without Worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Water for Elephants too! Me Before You looks really good! I've seen it on bookshelves but after reading the description it sounds like a book I'd really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete