Nav

Image Map

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Currently

Anyone else beginning their summer this June? I was so caught up in the end-of-the-year madness that I didn't even think to link up with Farley until now! 


Listening: This morning was my first official day of summer. I spent the majority of it in bed listening to nothing but the sounds coming in from my open window. It was lovely.

Loving: Summer is finally here! And I treated myself to an hour long massage (which was absolutely amazing, by the way).

Thinking: Although school is out for the summer, I still have a pretty busy week. I had to testify in court yesterday (yikes), I'm taking the content area reading teacher test tomorrow, and I also have a bunch of errands to run before this weekend. On top of that, I'm trying really hard to stick to a somewhat consistent workout routine.

Wanting: I hate grocery shopping. Where is the technology that delivers all I need to my house on a magical cloud? Seriously.

Needing: Because of court yesterday, I missed out on my afternoon that was supposed to be dedicated to cleaning/organizing/getting my classroom summer ready for our custodians. Looks like I'll be in more this week to get things squared away.

Summer Lovin: This summer has two weddings, two mini-vacations, and hopefully a lot of time with friends and family. I'm going to try and enjoy every second of it because we all know how fast it will go!

Happy summer to all!

3 comments:

  1. Not quite there yet but 6 weeks ago discovered a fun, not "scream at you" group training class that I really like. So fitness is definitely a goal this summer. Need to keep on it and not let it slide next year. Grocery shopping is really hard. I always forget something even when I make a list. And keeping fresh stuff eaten before it goes bad? Forget about it. And I sort of live in the boonies so it makes it harder to replace stuff. I feel that pain. If you figure it out share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SUPER jealous of your massage! I have 2 gift cards saved for one, but I haven't made the time to go! As for grocery shopping, I LOVE roaming aisles and playing with new food, but I am in CA, so too far to go for you! Safeway has delivery, I believe! Do you have Safeway in your area?
    Erin (Very Perry Classroom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer and a massage?? So jealous!!! I feel like everyone is on break but me :/ Enjoy all the well-deserved time off!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete