Nav

Image Map

Friday, May 15, 2015

Five for Friday {May 15th, 2015}

Are you counting down yet?  (Have you been counting down since, like, the end of February?)  In my land of first grade, we have just ten more school days to go!  In celebration, I thought I'd get my Five for Friday on.  (Confession: I actually started this post on a Wednesday because some little sweetie decided to share his/her pink eye with me and I was home from work all day - yikes!)


Although the official Teacher Appreciation Week was last week, my school celebrates it this week so that it can align with our half day so the PTA can provide us with a luncheon (nom nom nom).  Here are a few things my students blessed me with this week (besides the pink eye, of course).  



Speaking of teacher appreciation, I became extra motivated and decided to order next year's Erin Condren planner ahead of time, since she was having a 25% off teacher appreciation sale last week. Needless to say I was jumping for joy when I saw the fun, tell-tale packaging on my front doorstep after work today.


This past year, I had the chalkboard planner.  For the upcoming year, I decided to lighten it up a bit and go with this fun design. I could not be happier. Totally worth the splurge, in my opinion!


And no Erin Condren product is complete without a little bit of inspiration!

Have you seen those cute, oh-so-organized teacher toolboxes around Pinterest and the blogging world? Well my little organized self finally decided I just had to have one.  I ordered the drawer from Amazon and purchased some adorable labels during TPT's teacher appreciation sale.  This product fit in perfectly with my woodland-y, camp-y classroom theme and it was editable so I could customize it to fit my needs.  I love my new drawers and how everything has its own place!


I also took this time to update my sterilite drawers that hold my weekly activities.  I love how everything matches!


One of the silly things I really pride myself on is frequently displaying different student work out in the hallway.  I knew we needed something cute to wrap up the end of the year, so I grabbed this cute craftivity from First Grade, Blue Skies.  I love how creative my kids got with their little cars and loved hearing about how much they enjoyed first grade even more :)






Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Your toolbox looks great!! Come do one for me! ;)

    I am assuming you love the EC planner since you are using one two years in a row. I am still going back and forth trying to decide whether or not I'm going to take the plunge.

    Have a great weekend!

    Kristin
    School and the City

    ReplyDelete