Nav

Image Map

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Week of Giving Thanks: H is for...


Today, I am thankful for anything and everything home-related.  Because it's Thanksgiving break and I am currently snuggled up in my mom's bed at home without a care in the world. When I got my current (and first) teaching job, it required me to up and move three hours from my hometown to a much smaller town that I had never been to before. Never. My interview was over Skype. A year and a half later and I am pretty well-adjusted to my central Illinois living. However, I am so thankful that I will always have a home up north with my family and that I am always welcomed home when needed.

If you are wondering what the link-up is all about, click here to join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. I got a job through a Skype interview as well! Home is the BEST though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My H for this week was home too! I agree home is the best - and home is really not where you live but who you share it with! I am close with my family too and love visiting them. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete