Nav

Image Map

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Symbaloo


Happy hump day, everybody! For this week's Wordless Wednesday, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite free resources that I use in my classroom.


This is Symbaloo. And this is amazing. Each one of my little tiles links directly to a learning game appropriate for my firsties. I have reading games in the upper left, word/phonics games on the right, and math games along the bottom. This eliminates the time wasted searching through websites for games to play - an answer to my prayers as I prepare to introduce our "reading with technology" center to my students (something brand new I am trying this year - fingers crossed!) You can make your own for free or search other peoples' Symbaloos. It took a little messing around to get the hang of things :)

What are some of your favorite computer-based resources?

No comments:

Post a Comment